Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Easter Dresses - in my newest design!

Yes, I know I haven't posted in a long while. I haven't been blogging, but I have still been sewing! Plus my baby sister just had her own baby (#2!) and I got to go visit. Then I forgot my camera at her house. While I wait for it to come in the mail, I guess I'll have to sort through the thousands of pictures on my computer to find anything blogworthy. To start, here's the little dresses I sewed up for the girls for Easter. I think I finally perfected this little design. I'm calling it the Pretty Pinafore. It's really easy and cuts up in one piece just like Cadie's Wrap Around. You already saw how I made the little flower brooch. Let me know somehow if you would like to help me test it. I think the pattern will be for sizes 12 mo - 8. Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. I'd be happy to test your pattern. 2 - 3T is the current size.

    I finished the dress I bought the pattern for from you a while ago but it got cold and I didn't want to shoot outside.
    Plus I want cuter shoes for the pics.

    I'll let you know when the post is up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to be a tester, that dress is darling! I have one in 2T and one in size 6, either would be wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dress is darling and the models are priceless!
    You go!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...